skip to main |
skip to sidebar
That was quick. And just like that, the first semester of school is over. Well almost, as next week will be study week and the week after that I've my two exams.But yes, it's over, poof. That was quick. And what a ride the past months have been since I've started school. I've made a few good friends, lost a few through geographical location or just some that have drifted away. I've learnt quite a bit, yes Nic has been rather productive. I've decided, for sure, that poly > secondary school.
And through it all, you were there for me, Mr Lau (:
I'm so glad I've got you, no matter how many people I lose I'll stil have you, and for that I'm thankful.I'm blessed, really.
sunrise
the backs of our Desktop Publishing designs were nicer than the fronts
well we thought so.
double-headed Mervyn Lee
and minus the colour
No comments:
Post a Comment